Let’s be Artists: Watercolor Painting Techniques 101
Here are some activities from this interactive art lesson: 🎨
- Learning about primary, secondary, and tertiary colors;
- What do you need so that you can paint? Describe everything you see here. Talk about your favorite painting tools! Show them if you want!
- Close your eyes and imagine you are in an atelier. How does it look like? What kind of things do you have there? Share it with your teacher.
- Do you like crafting? What is the difference between painting and crafting?
- LET’S SEE SOME TECHNIQUES AND THEN PAINT TOGETHER!
For single classroom use only – purchasing a material gives you one classroom license.
HOW TO GET THE LINK TO THE INTERACTIVE MATERIAL
This material is an online digital material that cannot be edited and it comes in form of a link. You will not be able to download it and if you do, it will just be an unknown file. You can download only ppt and pdf files.
To get the link go to MY ACCOUNT- ORDERS and click on the VIEW ORDER button. In this window called ORDER DETAILS, you will see a link attached as a note!
There are no reviews yet.