📚Story Analysis: Getting to Know the Character
1. Getting to know a character – Using the guide questions, t describe the character of choice and explain how they contribute to the story’s events.
2. What did the character in the story do? First, Next, Last comic strips for writing and drawing!
3. Who, where, when, what?
- Who were the characters in the story?
- Where were they and what problems did they face?
- When and how did they manage to solve the problems?
- What is the story trying to teach us?
For single classroom use only – purchasing a material gives you one classroom license.
PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THE FIRST PAGES OF THE WORKSHEETS.
TRY TO USE DRY ERASE POCKETS SO THAT YOU DON’T WASTE PAPER AND THAT YOU CAN REUSE THE MATERIALS AGAIN. Thank you!