🌳♻️ The Plastic Planet Interactive Lesson Material: Discussion, Brainstorming, Description, Greening-up the Classroom
Face to face or online activity
Individual and group work
The Green Planet or the Plastic Planet?
Describe this photo. What does it represent?
What story is this photo trying to tell us?
- Read the 3 small texts and discuss.
- Describe the photos.
- Go through the slideshow and find the photos with various animals suffering from environmental issues, Does it happen in your country? Discuss.
- Have a debate on what can you do about the issues presented in the presentation.
- Let’s brainstorm some ideas about reducing our consumption!
- Write down all of the things you can do and make a ‘green’ list for your classroom.
For single classroom use only – purchasing a material gives you one classroom license.
HOW TO GET THE LINK TO THE INTERACTIVE MATERIAL
This material is an online digital material that cannot be edited and it comes in form of a link. You will not be able to download it and if you do, it will just be an unknown file. You can download only ppt and pdf files.
To get the link go to MY ACCOUNT- ORDERS and click on the VIEW ORDER button. In this window called ORDER DETAILS, you will see a link attached as a note!
There are no reviews yet.