🌎 Let’s Make a Travel Guide! Travel Phrases, Formal and Informal Guide Writing, Discussion, Essay Structure
Suitable for online and face-to-face classrooms.
Group work, but can be adapted for individual lessons.
In this lesson you will discuss/do/work on:
- Each city has its own life and history. What do you actually know about your favorite city?
- Let’s practice and then discuss – which words are formal and which are informal? Learn formal and informal phrases on Kahoot!
- What is some important information you need to know before visiting a city?
- Discover urban, natural, and historical places to visit.
- Discover the gastronomy of the city.
What important places can you visit as a tourist?
Make a mind map of all the vocabulary you plan to use in the travel guide!
Make your own travel guide about your city in groups!
What is the proper essay structure for a travel guide?
What is peer-editing?
For single classroom use only – purchasing a material gives you one classroom license.
HOW TO GET THE LINK TO THE INTERACTIVE MATERIAL
This material is an online digital material that cannot be edited and it comes in form of a link. You will not be able to download it and if you do, it will just be an unknown file. You can download only ppt and pdf files.
To get the link go to MY ACCOUNT- ORDERS and click on the VIEW ORDER button. In this window called ORDER DETAILS, you will see a link attached as a note!
A full digital unit, omg, I can’t believe this one is actually free! I thought it’s just a demo, but I ended up having 3 lessons with this material! Thank you so much for sharing this for free :)))))
Alice Glass –
You are welcome ♥ There are a few more thematical units for free, so you can snag those too!