My Bean Plant Growth Diary
With this bean plant diary, you will be able to:
- Discover what are the things the plants need;
- Sequence the order of the flashcards;
- Follow the plant (6 weeks);
- Draw the plant each week;
- Measure the height of the plant each week and write it down;
- Describe the changes in the plant during 6 weeks.
For single classroom use only – purchasing a material gives you one classroom license.
PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THE FIRST PAGES OF THE WORKSHEETS.
TRY TO USE DRY ERASE POCKETS SO THAT YOU DON’T WASTE PAPER AND THAT YOU CAN REUSE THE MATERIALS AGAIN. Thank you!