Renewable Energy Resources 1: Listening, Brainstorming, Sorting Energy Resources
With this material you will:
- Brainstorm where does our power comes from?;
- Listen to the audio and discover what were the most used energy resources in 2019;
- Watch a video to check the answers;
- Explore an interactive graph;
- Sort the energy resources into 2 groups (renewable and non-renewable)
HOW TO GET THE LINK TO THE INTERACTIVE MATERIAL
This material is an online digital material that cannot be edited and it comes in form of a link. You will not be able to download it and if you do, it will just be an unknown file. You can download only ppt and pdf files.
To get the link go to MY ACCOUNT- ORDERS and click on the VIEW ORDER button. In this window called ORDER DETAILS, you will see a link attached as a note!
For single classroom use only – downloading a material gives you one classroom license.
Explore a lesson reflection where you can see the material used practically.