🦄Let’s be Unicorns! Double lesson!
Suitable for individual and group lessons.
Suitable for face-to-face lessons and distance learning.
In this interactive unicorn lesson material, you will do many things!
- Learn about unicorn body parts;
- Review unicorn body parts;
- Learn some new vocabulary and do a word search to be able to describe the personality of a unicorn;
- Do a grammar practice in an interactive video from Despicable me, the fluffy unicorn scene + The questions include present continuous and simple past questions and statements;
- Read some unicorn facts and discuss them!
- Debate: Are unicorns real?
- Photo description;
- Finish some sentences creatively;Unicorns can…
I know………About unicorns.
I love………about unicorns.
- Brainstorm where do unicorns live;
- Pre-listening tasks for storytelling: You Don’t Want a Unicorn by the author Ame Dyckman and illustrator Liz Climo;
- Watch a storytelling video on YouTube;
- Answer to some discussion and comprehension questions after the video.
For single classroom use only – downloading a material gives you one classroom license.
HOW TO GET THE LINK TO THE INTERACTIVE MATERIAL
This material is an online digital material that cannot be edited and it comes in form of a link. You will not be able to download it and if you do, it will just be an unknown file. You can download only ppt and pdf files.
To get the link go to My account – Orders and click on the VIEW ORDER button. In this window called ORDER DETAILS, you will see a link attached as a note!
There are no reviews yet.