🌱Plants: Unit 3-Parts of a Plant
In the unit 3, you will:
- Learn about parts of the plants;
- Match the parts of the plants interactively;
- Learn about the function of each part of the plant;
- Discuss different ways and describe how can we include more plants in the city;
- Explore how pollution impacts plants;
- Complete a reading comprehension;
- Write a small summary of the whole unit.
Explore unit 1 and unit 2 here!
HOW TO GET THE LINK TO THE INTERACTIVE MATERIAL
This material is an online digital material that cannot be edited and it comes in form of a link. You will not be able to download it and if you do, it will just be an unknown file. You can download only ppt and pdf files.
To get the link go to MY ACCOUNT- ORDERS and click on the VIEW ORDER button. In this window called ORDER DETAILS, you will see a link attached as a note!
There are no reviews yet.