Copyright (c) [2019-2020][Alice in Methodologyland:store].
Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
(a) I own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on my website.
(b) All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in my website and the material on my website are reserved.
(c) I own and control all the copyright on the website when it comes to articles, images, materials, ideas, and crafts.
License to use website
1.1 You may:
View pages from my website in a web browser.
Downloading and printing pages from my website is strictly forbidden.
1.2 Except as expressly permitted by the website owner (purchased materials), or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from my website or save any such material to your computer.
1.3 You may only use my website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use my website for any other purposes.
1.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from my website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from my website;
- Exploit material from my website for a commercial purpose;
- Redistribute any material from my website.
I reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the website, at my discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on my website.
You must not:
- Use my website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website;
- Use my website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use my website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to my website without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with my website using any robot, spider, or other automated means [except for the purpose of search engine indexing];
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for my website;
- Use data collected from my website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing)].
You must not use data collected from my website to contact individuals, companies, or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to me through my website, or in relation to my website, is [true, accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading].