Hello, my dear, spooky colleagues & parents!
This short post will share some ideas on how you can use the Halloween funny shaped word search in your classroom or home to practice sight words!
Enjoy this Halloween with some spooky word fun and learn new words! Spell out the words and keep the activity going by translating those words into your native language. If your native language is English, try to translate the words to another language! 💭
Word searches can help the child:
- Boost its memory;
- Learn how to recognize vowels;
- Learn how to recognize consonants;
- Recognize sight words more easily;
- Learn new words;
- Develop critical thinking skills;
- Look for consonant and vowel clusters;
- Improve its focus;
- Improve its overall mental acuity;
- Learn a language without even realizing that they are learning!
Continue the fun with these activities
- Spell out all of the words;
- Time yourself to see how many words can you find with a time limit;
- Draw pictures that represent the Halloween-related words!
- Be creative and make your own word search from all the Halloween words you learned.
See the worksheets in action
Let’s be low-waste with our worksheets
PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THE FIRST PAGES OF THE WORKSHEETS – They are purely decorative.
TRY TO USE DRY ERASE POCKETS SO THAT YOU DON’T WASTE PAPER AND THAT YOU CAN REUSE THE MATERIALS AGAIN.
Explore the digital version of the material
Watch the video below to see the digital material in action!
Grab the digital material here
💻🎃 Halloween Funny Shaped Word SearchProduct on sale
What do you think about using this Halloween word search to practice sight words? Do you have some other fun ideas on how can these Halloween worksheets? If you do, please write in the comments or contact me via the contact page/messenger button at the bottom right corner!